As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
During each year of their NCL experience, our Ticktockers focus on different cultural activities and performing arts.
- Our 7th graders learn about tea etiquette and attend a dance performance.
- In 8th grade, our Ticktockers learn about table manners, place settings, and service and attend a theater performance.
- Our 9th graders learn about social correspondence, discuss dating and friendship in High School, and participate in an art project.
- Our 10th grade Ticktockers learn about body language and appropriate dress and visit a museum.
- In 11th grade, the girls focus on driving etiquette/safety and attend an opera or musical performance.
- The senior class discusses personal values and attends a symphony.
In addition, to their class focus each year, mother-daughter and father-daughter events are organized. Members also participate in our annual Ticktocker Tea and Tribute. Senior Ticktockers participate in Senior Recognition.